Know your surroundings with real-time data.
- Intuitive interface to see and communicate with all MACH software users instantly.
- Unit, incident, and alert locations.
- Local establishment and address searching.
- Satellite views of unfamiliar structures.
Experience up-to-date mapping in the vehicle, office, and command center.
- Integrated Google Maps™ provide familiar imagery.
- Cached or savedmaps for low-bandwidth areas.
Increase your awareness with custom map features.
- Custom map zones for easy dispatching - jurisdiction, county, municipal boundaries, etc.
- Custom map markers that can be placed by officers in the field.
- Custom map layers for mile markers, crime hotspots, construction projects, and more - obtain KMZ/KML files from your local or state GIS systems.
Stay informed with instant messaging and multiunit chat sessions.
- Alerts available by proximity or invite including – amber, missing person, officer needs assistance, stolen vehicle, wanted person, weather advisory.
- Incidents available by proximity or invite including – accident, domestic, fire, homeland security, medical, natural disaster.
- Broadcasts as one-way or one-time communications including – central, internal agency, law enforcement sensitive.
Cooperate with your neighboring public safety agencies.
- Participate in cross-agency sessions at the federal, state, county, and local level.
- Coordinate with law enforcement, fire, emergency medical services, and highway authorities.
- Decide when and how your units communicate with units from other agencies.
Don't bother dispatch. Run searches directly from your computer.
- Search for information on persons, vehicles, guns, and other articles.
- Get driver license photos from the Iowa DOT.
Reduce radio chatter. Dispatch silently and effectively.
- Observe an aerial view of incident locations and nearby units.
- Locate the most qualified unit with point-and-click map filter and search tools.
- Dispatch units with location- and invitation-based sessions.