The transition to the Finance functions of Workday is nearly complete. There will be some changes to support related to Workday starting July 12.
The Teams meeting for support related to Procurement – (Requisitions, POs, Receipts, Supplier Contracts/Purchasing Agreements) will remain open the week of July 12.
The Teams meeting that had been established for the accounting functions has ended. If you have questions about accounting functions, there are additional resources available to you.
- The Workday website has job aids and videos that provide step-by-step instructions on the most common financial functions.
- There are employees in many work units trained to help you. You can find the list of those employees, along with "Frequently Asked Questions" and other resources.
Beginning July 12, if you are unable to find an answer to your question using the job aids or frequently asked questions, please contact:
Supplier invoice/contracts questions
Payments related to projects/project numbers
If you cannot see financial data or perform a financial task in Workday, please send an email request to the email address below and indicate the level of severity of the impact to getting your work done so we can prioritize these requests.
- 1 = Critical Issue - prevents me from paying bills or ordering items that are out of stock
- 2 = Work-around Exists - someone else in my office has this access and/or someone in Administrative Services can get me the information
- 3 = Nice to have - to be addressed as time permits